On the Card Service Machines
Lakshmi Card Clothing Mfg. Co. Pvt. Ltd. (LCC) incorporated in the year 1960 in technical collaboration with a leading Swiss Company. LCC belongs to the 'HOUSE OF LAKSHMI’ one of the few vertically structured Textile Groups in the world. The 'HOUSE OF LAKSHMI’ consists of Textile Mills, Textile Machinery and Accessories manufacturing units. LCC manufactures complete range of Metallic, Flexible Card Clothing, Stationary Flat Systems & Card Service Machines.
LCC is an ISO 9001:2015 company, a recognition of its expertise in design, manufacture, supply and after sales service of card clothing, card service machines and wire profiles. The Company is privileged to be an Original Equipment Supplier to world’s leading Card manufacturers. Strong customer-oriented R&D is the driving force behind the company's continual development in the latest technology and cost effective solutions. LCC strives to achieve total customer satisfaction at every stage of customer interaction.
Bare Cyl Grinder M/c
- Rugged Steel Bed.
- Strong Tube on Ball Bearings.
- Driven by Electric Motor through "V" Belts.
- All rotating parts are Dynamically Balanced.
- Can be set parallel to the cylinder by means of threaded spindles.
- Absolutely true grinding of the cylinders.
- Built-in dressing attachment.
|Effective working widths||40" & 45"|
|Grinding wheel diameter||350 mm|
|Grinding stone: For cast iron For steel||C36 15VGA36 K5 V10|
|Attainable run-out accuracy||0.02 to 0.03 mm max.|
|Grinding roller speed||1100 rpm|
|Motor rating||3 hp, 1400 rpm|
Wire Mounting M/c
- User Friendly Single Bar System.
- Precision Grooving Device.
- AC Invertor Drive.
- Tensioning Device with Dressing and Pre-bending Rollers.
- Micro Butt Welder.
- Ideally suited for mounting all type of wires.
- Has remote control for A.C. invertor drive.
- Mounting speed up to 25 rpm.
- Option to mount 40” / 60” width cards
|Working width||40" & 60"|
|Tension device calibration||0 to 12 kgs|
|Obtainable cylinder speed||0 to 25 rpm|
|Motor rating||1.5 hp, 960 rpm|
Wire Sharpener M/c
- Cross spindle located inside the circular tube effects the traverse motion to sharpening stone fitted with gravity head.
- Better control over resharpening due to the provision of camlock and stopper pin.
- Special trolley is provided for easy handling.
- Suitable for all high production cards.
- Gravitational force employed on the sharpening stone ensures gentle operation and enhances the life of clothing.
- Free movement of sharpening stone touches all wire points in each traverse.
- It allows more number of resharpening to get consistent quality.
- Easy to operate and maintenance free.
|Motor rating||0.025kw single phase|
|Traverse speed Cylinder wire Doffer wire||6mts/min2mts/min|
|Total weight||19 kgs (excluding trolley)|
On Card Flat Grinding M/c
- Dynamically balanced roller mounted with emery fillet.
- Fitted with a light weight drive arrangement.
- Easy to operate and Maintenance free.
- Maintains geometry of wire points.
- Ideally suited for high production cards.
- Better control over grinding.
|Motor rating||0.5 hp 1440 rpm|
|Emery fillet||60s grit|
|Emery roller speed||750 rpm|
|Roller diameter forRieter / Truetzschler Crosrol Mk6 / Lakshmi||150 mm|
|Crosrol Mk4 / Mk5||226 mm|